Mid Range aVS (3RU version)
The Mid-Range (3RU) aVS provides four bi-directional ports with genlock in a 3U chassis with redundant power supplies and offers at least 5 TB (usable) of internal storage protected by a hardware-based RAID-6 array.
Product Code: AQVS34081DM0 (four-port / 5 TB usable version) - other configurations are available
Item: aQ Video Server, gen3, Hybrid, 3U, four-port SD/HD, SDI (with embedded audio), mid-range, 5.4 TB (hardware RAID6), redundant PSU
aVS, third generation system
Four-port SD/HD video server with redundant PSU in a 3U chassis.
Each port individually configurable as recorder or player , with SDI input & SDI output (with embedded audio). Output ports provided as two pairs, each pair with shared genlock input.
Storage: eight HDD in removable caddies (not hot-swappable) providing 5.4 TB useable storage in a RAID-6 configuration.
On-board VGA, two 1GigE NICs
Firmware: aQ v4 (or later) firmware installed.
Not included: power cord, keyboard, mouse, monitor, network cable.
- 3U Chassis
- 480 (W) x 130 (H) x 740 (D) mm, approx. 24 Kg
- Dual PSU - 100 - 240 V, 10 - 5 A, 47 - 63 Hz
- Front indicators: Power status, Hard drive activity, 2 x Network activity, System information
- Front buttons: power on/off, system reset
- Rear connections: 6 x USB, 2 x 1GigE NIC, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI
- AV I/O: four bi-directional ports offering SD/HD SDI.
- Eight 1 TB HDD, rated for continuous operation, in removable (but not hot-swappable) caddies
- Hard drive configuration: battery-backed, hardware RAID-6
- Internal cooling: 3 x 8cm high-performance fans
What's in the box:
- aVS (3U chassis)
- pair of rack rails
- aQ v4 (or later) firmware pre-installed
- box dimensions 890 x 590 x 290 mm, approx. 35 Kg
What's not included:
- power cords
- keyboard, mouse, monitor
- network / AV cables
All specifications and images subject to change without notice. A wide range of options and configurations are available, so this information can only be provided as representative of one particular model.