Optional Software Licences
A range of options are available to extend the capability of the aQ Video Server. These are turned on via a software licence, which can be emailed and loaded within minutes, allowing functionality to be added at any time.
- Ability to delay the playout of a clip.
- Adds ability to edit a clip during recording - specific format restrictions apply.
Logo Insertion License
- Adds ability to overlay a logo, text or other channel branding - specific restrictions apply.
- Ability to mark in and out points on a clip (for single, looping or sequenced clips).
- Ability to synchronise playout on multiple ports.
Multiple Streams License
- Adds ability to produce multiple resolutions simultaneously.
P9 Control License
- Adds ability for video server to be controlled as a deck/VTR via P9 protocol (may require an additional serial card, depending upon the input/output hardware in use.
- Adds ability to playback a clip during recording - specific format restrictions apply.
Remote Control License
- Adds ability to control a port and preview video and audio from a remote PC - one license will allow one remote access session, which provides control over one port at a time.
- Adds the ability to create, save, load, modify and playout a sequence of clips, so that they play seamlessly back-to-back.
Slow Motion License
- Adds ability to playback at a selection of speeds.
VDCP Control License
- Allows the video server to be controlled by third-party automation systems, via a networked IP connection. Optionally, serial control may also be used, although this may require an additional card depending upon the input/output hardware in use.